"Alright Mom...Here's my last picture as a one-year-old!"
"I went up as 1..."
"The moment I turned 2"
"Good morning, 2 year old!"
"My first picture as a 2 year old!"
"...and came down 2!"
"Mommy took us to Legoland for my birthday!"
"My first 4-D movie at Legoland...it was pretty cool!"
"My birthday breakfast!" (out of order)
"When Daddy got home, we went out for my birthday dinner! Then we went home for the best part...PRESENTS!"
"Hmmm...okay, gift #1...big girl undies. I like them cause they have Elmo....but is this really what being 2 is about? Responsible gifts????"
"Alright, it's getting a little better...I got my own Doodle Pro for the car so I don't have to fight with Abigail anymore. This is getting better, but still....."
"Oh, a train whistle! This is fun. If only I had a...."
"TRAIN!"
"I love my new train table! Alright, being 2 is pretty fun!!!"
That was Caitlin's big day!!!! We took her to the museum and 2 Toots over the weekend for our special family outing...and it was even more special because Lucy was with us! We also went to a Barbie event at Grandpa's work...so LOTS more pics to come!!!!
Also, in a 2 update, Caitlin is 21.5 lbs (0%) and 34 inches tall (50%). She will stay on whole milk another 6 months while we try to "bulk her up"!
1 comment:
Wow!! That train table looks like a lot of fun!!!! Hope you had the best day ever Ms. Caitlin bug!!!
Post a Comment