Monday, November 7, 2011

Sproutlet

Tomorrow is the big day....Caitlin turns 2.  I am trying hard to wrap my head around the fact that my "baby" will be two.....my baby....2!

I have to post pics about Caitlin's great party yesterday....thank you again to all our family who came to share Caitlin's special day!!!

But so I don't forget...we sent in Caitlin's bday card to Sprout.  It's a educational kids channel the kids like to watch.  Throughout the morning, they show birthday cards so we are hoping that they will mention Caitlin's birthday!   She loves this part of the show when she watches it....it would be so cute if she saw herself (although the birthday cards they show are much more creative and involved that this mama's ability).

I will be tivo-ing the show all morning (and night)  and will post a video on here if they show it....but if you have kids who watch Sprout, watch for our bug!


No comments: