Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful. And just plain Full!

This year I have lots to be thankful for.  I am thankful to be married to my best friend.  I am thankful for my 2 beautiful daughters.  I am thankful for my family who supports and loves me unconditionally.  I am thankful for my niece, who makes me smile daily!  I am thankful to get to be with my kids all day everyday....and for the sacrifices my family makes to let me do this!  My plate is full!!!

And I am still full from our Thanksgiving dinner.  My mom outdid herself...again!!!!!  Thanks mom (and dad) for all you do to make our thanksgiving perfect!!!!  And as always, we are so blessed that Rob's parents join my family for Thanksgiving.  It's always great for the families to catch up (and I think we had a drink or two....) and for the kids to spend time with both grandparents at the same time!!!

A random view of the "chaos" that is thanksgiving!

Deep in talk....probably waiting for a turkey to be done!

Rob getting in good with the chef!

Caitlin cudding with Nana!


The turkey "before"

The turkey "after"....deep frying is the only way to cook a turkey!!!!

The thanksgiving crew!!!!  (Dad, I know you LOVE this picture)

I have so much to be thankful for...but these 11 people top my list!!!!

No comments: