Well, our last few days have been very uneventful...but wonderful. We spent a lot of quality time with Abigail. Today she did have 2 1sts, however! :) 1st, she had zuccini for the 1st time-and enjoyed it. Again, she's gonna be just like her aunts eating veggies! and 2nd, she got her teeth brushed for the 1st time. The pictures say it all!
"I like it better when I do it myself, Mom and Dad!"
Over the weekend we spent some time outside with Ryan, Jenny, Reese and Chase (our fun neighbors) and Nana and Papa...and Abigail had a lot of fun in her car and on Reese's Barbie Jeep.
"I'm a BIG girl on the jeep." (Thanks Reese for sharing!)
"Thanks Mom for my 1st car! Great bargain shopping!"




5 comments:
Just wait until you introduce the toothpaste, she's going to love to slurp that down. Here's to the two cleanest teeth in town "AhBUHGail"!
Go Pack!
Ryan
BTW-- nice upgraded sink in the pic. Real nice. Fancy almost.
Abigail is so lucky to have her girlfriend right next door to share toys with. She doesn't even have that "only- child" syndrom like her daddy (yet).
Love the toothbrushing pics.....too funny. She's showing her independence already.
those cars are going to get more and more expensive over the years!
Nice work brushing her teeth already. Guess I should start brushing Avery's....
hey, can you post the date and time of the next US Women's soccer team playing in the Olympics? ;) I assume you know....
Post a Comment