I can't believe what a busy 2 days it's been...this blog sure makes me take more pics! I love it!
Bears Season has arrived and the Wennerstrom family
is so excited!!!!!

We went for a family picnic on Tuesday and tried to feed the fish
and the ducks!
Abigail is growing so much every day!!!!
Just checking to see who is really reading this! :)
Our neighbors had us over for dinner
(they made us dinner with a 4 day old baby..how nice are they????).
Rob took some time out to read to Reese! Isn't she the cutest? You should hear her
say Abigail! It's so adorable! If you click onto their blog on the side, you can see a great picture of Reese reading to Abigail! They're buddies! And you can also check out the new and adorable Chase (5 days old today)!
Today I took Reese and Abigail for a walk. I got my 1st taste of what it would
be like to have 2 kids! Not too bad...but then again, I got to send one home at the end
of the day! :) And I had the 2 best kids in the world! (Abigail had more fun that her face shows).

We also went to Chicago to visit my friend Kelly! We went swimming at her pool and had a GREAT visit! We are looking forward to watching football together this year..even though she likes the BAD guys - Cheesehead!

And last but not least, here are some cute candid shots I took over the last two days!
It was a battle for the bone....

But they stayed friends in the end!

Abigail had avocados for the 1st time-so we made it a Mexican Fiesta for her 1st of many guacs!
All I know is Kramer is throwing a party that I finally found someone else to wear the sombraro!

So every time we come home, Abigail laughs all the way up the stairs because she sees Kramer. It happens every day-and cracks me up everyday-so today I took out the camera so I could share. For real, isn't she the cutest??? Could we be any luckier????
One request...COMMENT! My sis Kate looks forward to reading the comments
(and so do I)-so don't be shy! Jenny, you are my lone consistent commenter!
6 comments:
Should you really be smiling so big in those Bears jerseys!? Last night is a taste of what you can expect all season...
Awesome sombrero!
Ryan
BTW... It's 8.8.08; GO OLYMPICS. You are officially the only family I have ever known to be olympic obsessed.
Oh Ryan-wait till Rob wears his red, white, and blue Olympic speedo around the yard during the swimming and diving events!
We are going to have a figure skating party and Rob will kick your butt on Wii Figure Skating!
I've heard the deep belly laugh, I'm laughing just thinking about it, she's so funny. Poor Kramer is in for a rough life with her. He'll go back to wearing the sombrero and whatever else Abigail wants him to wear....little cowboy boots, a tutu, jewelry...... I can see it now.
Did you set the timer for the family Bears shot? I LOVE it!
Really... a speedo... Our lives get more and more fun every day!! :)
Jenny & Ryan,
I've seen the speedo thing before and it's not pretty.....can you keep it at your end of the neighborhood???
Rob's Ma
ha ha, i am with neici, leave the speedo at home! i do like the bears pride the wennerstrom family has, bear down!
the second pic of kramer and abigail is a framer.
Post a Comment