I apologize for the lack of blog posts! Caitlin is finally healthy again after a wild round of Chicken Pox. And today...Abigail got them! Luckily, she got the vaccine so her case seems A LOT less severe! Never the less, after 4 years of being a stay-at-home mom, my daughter gets chicken pox the day before my first day of work! Oh, and Rob's on federal jury duty for the next two weeks! That's karma for ya! But we know she'll be better soon...and we can say goodbye to chicken pox forever (until Baby Tres arrives)!
A few weeks ago, we went with Auntie Lia, Auntie Nay Nay, and the kids to the children's museum. It was a really fun day! Now that I'm back to work, these days mean so much more to me than they ever did before! I am really loving the quality time we spend together!!!! Here are a few pics!
Big smiles at the water table
Very scientific
Auntie Nay Nay and Luke
Rosie and Caitlin had a whole lot of groceries! (I have this hilarious picture on my phone camera. It's Abigail and Caitlin next to each other with their shopping carts full. Rob and I always joke that Abigail is his daughter and Caitlin is mine...and it was so true. Abigail had the most organized cart...and Caitlin's was chaos. There was stuff falling out every where of Caitlin's cart! That poor girl got her mommy's organizing skills. Maybe Abigail and Daddy will rub off on her.)
Luke wants to take after his godfather...Rob loves his glory days at the grocery store!
Miss Avery! She's just getting old enough to join in the chaos that is our group of kids! She's waiting for Baby Tres to come along so she's got a new buddy!
The 2 year olds! Just wait 3 more years till this crew starts kindergarten!
Mommy and her girls
God, I love this child! She beats to her own drum. Abigail and Caitlin were playing in the Potbelly's area. Abigail was so serious making sandwiches. And Caitlin...she spent her time mopping the ground. Such a character!
A vet in our future???? She's so sweet, I could see her being a nurse!
Bug will probably go another route... :)
A glimpse of our future with this one!!!!
I love these girls! Spending the day with them was so special!
Tomorrow is my first day of work! Tonight was meet-the-teacher night...and Rob did a great job meeting the teachers while I was meeting some of the parents of my students. The next two days, I will be meeting all of my students. And then, the Tuesday after Labor Day is Caitin's (and my) first day of preschool! And then Abigail begins Wednesday. The girls are so excited for the school year to start...and they are ready to go back!
Next up, the first days of school!
1 comment:
Feel better Abigail!!!!!! Hope you are enjoying all your milkshakes while you getting better :)
Post a Comment