I forgot to post pictures from Grandparents Day a few weeks ago. One reason I love Abigail's preschool is because they still do grandparents day. It continues to be one of the highlights of Abigail's year. This year my parents came to grandparents day! Abigail had a great time! They made a picture frame, a cross, and a handprint for a classroom quilt. Then they decorated cookies. I got an extra bonus because I was a classroom mom helper that day so I got to watch the festivities! Thanks Mom and Dad for taking the day off to spend with Abigail...she loved having you at school with her...and going to 2Toots after!
(Sorry about the pic dad...It was the best I had)
On the way to grandparents day!
Here are some other "catch-up" pictures from my phone:
The girls have really been into Xmas projects and crafts this year. Here is a little Xmas tree they decorated that they were very proud of. They also each got their own Xmas tree in their room this year which they LOVE...so if you come to visit, they will probably want you to come see their tree! I also will post some pics of Elfer, our Elf on a shelf. He has been very naughty this year...everyone is having a lot of fun with Elfer!
We took the girls to the lighting of the Xmas tree in our town square. It was a fun night with hot chocolate, smores, carols, and Santa being brought in by fire truck!
An action shot of Abigail from a recent visit to Jumpin Jungle!
On Sunday, the "girls" went out for lunch at Rainforest while Daddy was at the Bears' game.
Tonight we have to put our shoes out cause it's St. Nick's Day....hopefully we've been good and St. Nick brings us something fun!!!! Pics to come.
Oh, and also pics from our Breakfast with Santa this weekend. Do you remember last year's picture???? Get ready for a repeat...sort of! That picture still makes me laugh so much...and still is the best picture ever!!! We even have it framed. One day Caitlin will laugh....but apprently not this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment