Friday, October 14, 2011

No Mommies and Daddies Allowed!

On Sunday, Uncle B and Auntie MoMo took the girls on a date...no parents allowed!!!!

They headed to a fun pumpkin patch!!!!  Rob and I were a little jealous of their date...but we found plenty do keep ourselves busy with mommy running and shopping and daddy watching football!  :)

The girls had such a great day!!!!  And I'm pretty sure Auntie MoMo and Uncle B did too!  :)

Thank you so much Uncle B and Auntie MoMo for always making the girls feel so special and loved!!!!!

PS.  Chocolate did come out of the shirt!  ;)

Caitlin's Godfather picking out the BEST pumpkin!!!!

There is one extra pumpkin in this picture!  :)
We can't wait to have a new friend to play with in 20 weeks, Auntie Mo Mo!!! 

Moonshine! That one was for Daddy!

Reading a map!  These girls love a map!

Pig races and pig calls (I think)

Goat..not a lot to say about it....

Our lil pumpkins!!!!

Thank you so much for the special day!!!!  We love you!
Love, Caitlin and Abigail

No comments: