Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Birthday, Nana!!!!

This weekend we celebrated Nana's birthday at the cabin.  The kids went up with Nana and Papa on Friday night while we went to a wedding.  We joined in on the festivities, along with Uncle Al and Auntie Gam on Saturday!  It was a "working" birthday as the shore stations had to be taken out of the water, Uncle Al's pond had to be covered, and furniture had to be moved...but we found plenty of times for fun (and drinks)!!!!

Happy Birthday, Nana!!!!  We hope you had the BEST birthday!!!!!

Nana's Silly Girls


PS.  We are having a bad year "electronically"...first Rob lost the camera, and then this weekend I somehow lost my phone/camera (which is a mystery cause I had it in the car but not at the cabin).  I am using an old phone till I get my new one next week, but it's camera isn't great...so we are down to our big camera only.   Looks like there will be a few new purchases coming up!  :)

2 comments:

neici said...

Yes, it WAS the best birthday. Actually, any day with the girls is like my birthday.
Thanks for celebrating my birthday weekend (and thanks for all your help too).

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Neici!!!!! Hope you had an amazing one!