Yesterday we went to see The Greatest Show on Earth! The circus is so much fun...and I love that's it's the same as it was when I was a kid! The whole Muskovich family went. We had such a great day....and we did it in style. Uncle Joe got us tickets for the circus in his company's box! Now that's the way to see the circus! Thanks Uncle Joe!
This is how to do the circus!!!
We don't need to stinkin' stadium seats!!!
Aunt Julie and Abigail
Aunt Katie and Caitlin
Nat't Anthem....on an elephant
The Ring Master
We also have a GREAT family shot (including Lucy who was busy for a lot of the circus but loved the lights) but I will post later in case my parents use it for a Xmas card!
Still to come: Thanksgiving and Lighting of Xmas Tree in our town
(And I realized that Thanksgiving isn't much of a "picture" holiday...but it was delicious!!!!!)
2 comments:
Box seats! You guys are awesome!
Love the last picture of Abigail in the hat. She is so silly!
it was such a great weekend!! abigail, caitlin, and lucy are so much fun to be around and everyone was so well behaved the entire weekend. my favorite was caitlin being the #1 fan to the salernos singers.
Post a Comment