Yesterday was Grandparent's Day at school! I remember so vividly Grandparent's Day at St. Huberts. My grandparents always came, we went to church together, we showed them our school, and then they took us out to lunch! So I was very excited that Abigail's school has Grandparent's Day. Our girls are so lucky because both sets of grandparents live close and they get to see them both often! So I decided instead of having all 4 grandparents, we'd invite one set this year (Wennerstroms) and one set next year (Muskovichs) and then the following year....dun, dun, dun....we'll have 2 kids at school here!
Nana went with Abigail and they had a great day!
Making a cross together
Abigail, Luca, and their grandmas! That's lots of Italian grandma in this picture!!!!!!
I hear this handprint square is part of a classroom quilt. How cute?????
And what would grandparent's day be without lunch after?????
I had to work most of the day, so Abigail stayed with Nana (and Papa when he got home from work) and they did some "errands". Abigail LOVES the word "errands" and often tells me we need to go do them!
And not only lunch, but out for a fun dinner too!!!! Augustino's!
I'm not sure who had a better day, Nana or Abigail! I'd say it's a tie...I know they both had a great day together! These sort of traditions make me so happy we found this schoool!!!! (And I should mention Caitlin also had a GREAT day...she had a whole day alone with Mommy....we don't get those days often so we really enjoyed our day together.)
I also am behind on our weekend at Bass Lake. We went up there last weekend (our last visit for a while...we don't go much in the winter) and had a nice relaxing weekend. The weather on Saturday morning was perfect, so we were able to take advantage of the nice weather and have a campfire.
Caitlin exploring the lake...her 1st time "walking" at the cabin! She can't wait for next summer!
Yard work
We appreciate these family moments so much!
Papa teaching Abigail how to make hot dogs on the fire. (This is when the rain started...and continued the rest of the day. Perfect day for a PUZZLE...which took Rob like 8 hours literally to do).
This weekend we are pretty busy, including Baby O'Connor's baby shower!






1 comment:
Thank you Abigail, this day was Priceless.
Post a Comment