Thursday, August 15, 2013

The Summer Of Libby

First....I have SO much to catch up on.  2 trips to Bass Lake, Libby's baptism, all the changes coming to our family this year in terms of work and school, etc.  I can't get on out lab top, but finally figured out how to post from my phone!!!  I hope that means lots more posts since most of my pictures are on my phone!!!

Today is all about Libby!  I can't believe we started our summer with a 6 month old...and gave an almost 9 month old on our hands!  She has grown so much!!!  She has 2 bottom teeth.  At her 8 month dr appt for shots, she was weighing in just under 15 lbs.  This summer she started crawling, then sitting, and now standing and walking along furniture!  This week she started waving to us!  Every milestone melts my heart and appreciate the fact that she is in our lives!!!!  And she can't be far from her 1st words!!!

Here are some pics from Libs this summer!!!
1st time sitting in a cart!

Playing at the Children's Museum

Starting to stand

Pushing the walker!  All 3 girls started with this!

First time I discovered how far baby food has come since Caitlin.  It's almost too easy...but I try to save these only for eating out so she uses the spoon at home!  Speaking of eating....she's good at it!  She loves oatmeal and all baby food except peaches by themselves (need to be mixed).  She also does finger foods like bananas and avocado.  She isn't too good at puffs yet, but does well with bigger puffs.

Playing the piano

Helping mommy with laundry!  This was one of the first times she pulled up from sitting!

Libby joined our Catholic family!!!  That's a whole new post (when we fix the computer...grrr)

Soaking in every minute at the pool

She is a happy baby in the pool and the bath, where she just started sitting in last week!  No more baby bath tub!

Waving hi!!!!!

This summer with Libby has been amazing!  Big changes coming next week because school is starting and I am going back full time for the first time in 5 years, but it was an opportunity I couldn't pass up.  I'll be in the same school that the girls will be...possibly through 8th grade if we love it!  It's a Catholic school which I really really wanted for my kids!  I'll be teaching preschool so I won't have as much work in terms of testing and grading!  And this year, I'm going to be teaching Caitlin!!!!   And Abigail has the BEST kindergarten teacher!!!!  But nevertheless, I'm so sad to be leaving Libs and will really cherish my time with her!!!

Be. Still. My. Heart...I love that little girl more than I could have ever imagined!!!!  

No comments: