Abigail had her preschool graduation. I also had my 1st graduation as a teacher, so it was a busy morning!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE x100 our preschool. It is such a wonderful place to learn and grow. Today at the end of graduation, they gave each kid a DVD with pictures throughout the year, all set to music. Well, that lead to 30 minutes of watching and crying(by me, not Abigail)...it was great! Abigail will have this to look back at all her friends.
Her graduation was perfect. Not too crazy with caps and gowns, but special with songs, mostly about Jesus! It was just adorable.
Rob had to work so he couldn't be there...but then, right when it was starting, he surprised us and showed up! Abigail told me "I didn't think Daddy was coming, but I hoped"...he drove 1 1/2 hrs from work to be there, then back 1 1/2 hrs back to work...what a Daddy!!!
The whole "graduating class" (3 classrooms).
Front and center, singing away!
Abigail with her teachers
Abigail and Luca....3 years together!
We are a proud mommy and daddy!
Abigail with her 1st teacher, Mrs. K.
Her special cake
All the girls celebrating!!!!
Congratulations Miss Abigail. On to bigger and better things...the big KINDERGARTEN!
1 comment:
Congrats Abigail!! Now, onto the big world of Kindergarten!
Post a Comment