Abigail rode her 2-wheeler by herself for the first time this morning!!!!!
It's just a glimpse of our summer...I see lots of bike rides!!!
We also took the girls out to fly their kites from Easter for the first time this morning. Basically, it was mommy and daddy running around like crazy people.....but we did manage to get the kite in the air once (and by we, I mean Beth...even though Rob "claims" to be an expert kite flyer from his youth...he blames the kite...but I didn't seem to have any problem....)
This sums up our kite flying day...Caitlin tangled up in the string!!!!
Fun start to our Saturday...and it's only going up from here because the kids are packing up and heading to Grandma and Grandpas...and we are headed down to Wrigley with my Julie and Joe, Kate, and her friend Josh, to see Brad Paisley!!!!! Have a great Saturday, y'all!!!!
1 comment:
Way to go Abigail!!!!
Post a Comment