Today marks a special day in our lives. Ten years ago, Rob and I started dating. We were supposed to go to a Jimmy Buffet concert with mutual friends, but due to 9/11,we all ended up at a bar by my house called Pour House. Rob and I spent the whole night talking (and eating peanuts...that bar was the BEST)...and the rest is history!
I know most people mark their annivesaries by the years of marriage...but for Rob and I, some of the best times of our lives were before we got married. We spent so much time learning about each other. We traveled together, spent so many fun occasions with friends and family, and learned what true love was!!!!
From our first date of bowling and subway to our first trip to Niagara Falls....to 10 years, 3 homes, and 2 daughters later....we have been on quite a journey!
Rob, Thank you for all you have taught me. Thank you for accepting me for who I am and not trying to change me (except in the cleaning department, which we all know I needed anyways). You are the BEST thing that ever happened to me!!! I love you!
Trip to Cabo
First thanksgiving (dating for 2 months)
Boston Trip
1 year anniversary at wineries in Niagara.
Soccer Team
Where it all began!!!!
10 years...and we've only just begun!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment