Friday, February 11, 2011

The One and Only Miss Oprah Winfrey



Oprah.  I Love Her!  Like Seriously Love Her!  I have been watching her since I was in high school.  When I went to college in Northwestern Indiana, we got both Chicago and Indy stations, so I got Oprah at 9am and then again at 3!  HEAVEN!!!  Since college I have been trying, and trying, and trying to get tickets!

A few years ago, I finally got tickets to see Oprah and Madonna.  But that was back in the days of teaching and something big was going on in my classroom, so I couldn't go.  I always thought I had missed my one and only chance!

But guess what....I finally got tickets!  I found out today I got tickets for next Friday!  They are taping a show that will only air on Oprah.com, but who cares...it's Oprah!!!!!  One (or Two) things....I sort of have to read this book:


Oh, and this one too:


6 days.  2 of greatest books of all time.  834 pages.  Gonna be an interesting next 6 days...but it's Oprah!

(I'm 53 pages into Tale of Two Cities...and have downloaded the audiobook as well so I just listened to a chapter as I washed dishes).

6 days till Oprah!!!!!!  6 days till Oprah!!!!

When I called Rob, he said "Now your bucket list is almost completed!"  Very true, now if I can just get to Europe, I'll have my bucket list completed!!!! 

She only has 43 shows left (What?????  Who's counting??????)...and I will get to be at one.

I'm freaking out!!!  What am I going to wear?????

Oprah!!!!!

No comments: