Friday, January 28, 2011

It's a Date



Last night was Daddy's Night at school.  Just another (of many, many) reason why I love Abigail's preschool.

Daddy and Abigail were both excited.  Of course, I couldn't let her leave without her new "Daddy's Princess" shirt we picked out for the day.  While getting dressed, Abigail said "Mommy, Do you know I'm going on a date?"  I said, "You are?"  "Yep," she said, "It's a date with Daddy!"  It was so cute!  Don't know where she got the idea of a date, but it was so priceless!


And of course, they couldn't leave without some pictures!


They made a cardboard tie for daddy to wear to work (which he took with him today proudly), a picture frame, and had an ice cream social!  All in all, a great night!


Mommy and Caitlin got to stay home and have some quality time together.  We sang A LOT of "Monkeys jumping on the bed" which is a favorite...I'll have to videotape Caitlin's motions to the song.  She continues to love music more than any  kid I know!

Happy Friday to You!

1 comment:

katie said...

love love love it, so sweet!