Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Abigail Here!

Hi Everyone!  It's Abigail!!!  Because today is my 1/2 birthday, my mom is letting me do the post today!

"I like birthday cake.  My cake.  And toast.  And chicken nuggets....with ketchup."
"I play with toys.  And brocks (blocks).  My dolly is Dolly Wennerstrom.  She likes to eat."
"Daddy's working.  Mommy's exercising."
"I wanna sing the beep beep song.  And Mickey Mouse song."

"Caitlin likes cereal.  And to eat.  My sister is Caitlin.  She's awake!"
"Toof.  It's hurting her.  One two three four." (She has 2 teeth)
"Caitlin pray (play).  She likes to play with this (showing me number flashcards).  And talk "Abigail". "
"Caitlin's awake Mom.  Go get her.  There's a bee up there!" (This is where we got off track!) 


"I made it for Ms Kelly's (at Mis Kelly's) for Daddy.  It's a surprise.  Happy Futher's Day!  I made the present for daddy.  Ms Kelly help me do my foot and my hand, but not this hand.  I do markers.  With teachers I color."


"Bid feeder....bird feeder.  Daddy have it.  Me and daddy have it!  In the tree's house."

So there you have it folks...a post done all by Abigail!  As for Caitlin, her first tooth popped through last Friday and her second tooth over the weekend. You still really can't see them, only feel them, but when they come through I'll definitely have a picture for you! And the last two pictures are presents the girls made Rob for Father's Day at Ms Kelly's (the home daycare they go on Wednesdays).  The second is hard to see because it's already in the tree...it's a pinecone rolled in birdseeds!

Pics to come tomorrow of Abigail's special day!  We celebrate our girls half birthdays because Abigail's birthday is so close to Christmas that she really loses some of the specialness of her birthday...and because they get so much winter stuff, it's nice to have an excuse to get them something for the summer!  ;)  We don't do anything big, just a special dessert and a present!  Doesn't everyone want to have a special celebration at least twice a year????

2 comments:

Angie said...

Half Birthdays are such a great idea! My birthday is in December and you are right - I had the most beautiful winter clothes - but everything for summer was from a clearance rack or last year! Enjoy the half birthday!

Jenny said...

Happy Half Birthday, Abigail!