Last night we took the girls to a water Easter Egg hunt at the Schaumburg Park District. It was a great event..and it was actually put on by one of my sorority sisters from college so that was really neat to see her! We had a lot of fun and look forward to doing it again next year!
Apparently she's striking a model pose...showing off her new swimsuit!
She loved finding the eggs....
Now that's a girl having a fun time!
Caitlin had fun too. She put her feet in the water, but wasn't too excited about it. I can't wait to see how she does in swim lessons this summer...I am really looking forward to my 2 weeks of swim lessons with each girl individually!
love....love...love!!!!
Yesterday we also got to meet our new friend, Campbell! Campbell and Caitlin are 3 months apart (and Campbell and I almost shared the same bday, but she decided to hurry along the process and came a few hours too early). She's the sweetest little girl...and she's a Pooh Baby too so we love her already!!! Congrats Tracey and Andrew on Campbell...we can't wait to watch the girls grow up together!!!!
Abigail is obsessed with this baby doll she got from Jakie and Alex when Caitlin was born. She actually got twins, but doesn't really realize there are 2 of them....but yesterday she realized she had both in the car and it was hilarious...she was freaking out! She was so excited...she kept yelling "mama, I have 2 babies!!!" And yes, they are both without clothing..she does NOT like clothing on these dolls, no matter how hard we try to dress them!!!!
Caitlin watching Mickey Mouse this morning...she's a BIG fan!
What I call the 4 M's: Morning, Milk, Mickey Mouse! Our morning ritual.
Have a great day!!!!! (And if you didn't read the post from yesterday, check it out below...I'm obsessed with that first picture of Caitlin).
2 comments:
wow, these are some of the best pictures from the last two posts, so cute! egg hunt in water is a fun idea. i love abigail in her suit, and i love how much miss caitlin is smiling!
What a fun idea!!!The pool is great and really tires the kids out! :)
Post a Comment