Just thought I'd do a quick post for those checking...no baby yet! If we are still pregnant next Thursday, they will be picking an induction date. The 19th is probably the date..so by the 19th, Lil W will be here...but we're hoping for the little peanut to decide when to make his/her entrance! As soon as I say I'm not ready, I have a feeling Lil W will come. It appears this baby likes to beat the odds...so maybe we'll be taking this baby to Vegas for big winnings!!!!
We'll keep everyone posted..and I'll post new pics of our week and trick-or-treating later today!
2 comments:
my phone is glued to my hand everywhere i go. i cant believe little w still is not here! i keep waiting for the call...hang in there, beth!
Katie...we're the same way, every time the phone rings we get so excited and think it's time, except when it's Beth because I don't think she'll make the calls.
Beth....please try to keep Lil' W cooking this weekend, while we're at the cottage. If you have one contraction, call us, we'll be home in 2 hours. Hopefully you won't have him within 2 hours of your first contraction...OIGH.
Post a Comment