We did some maternity pics today...They didn't turn out as great as I had hoped (JCPenney's is hit and miss and today it was crazy and "miss"...I said I wanted to focus on Abigail and my belly...so apparently that meant I'm not in the picture and you can't ever really see the belly...I think we'll be doing our own photo shoot at home)...but I'm hoping to use a few for a small gallery for our bedroom so we can remember this special time in all of our lives. Enjoy!



(The lady obviously had no patience to try to get Abigail to take a good picture...the pic would have been cute because that's the bear Abigial made for the baby)
2 comments:
The picture of Abigail kissing your belly is adorable.
I can't wait to meet Lil' W too.
They are cute! (I do know what you mean about JCPenny's too)
I also can't wait to me the newest member of the Wennerstrom family!
Post a Comment