
How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain: Since I hit the 20 mark...I'm done sharing this info! Obviously by looking at my pictures I've put on a "healthy" amount of weight. Not feeling great about the face but "it is what it is". Because of my preterm labor risks, I can't be on my feet for more than 15 minutes, so walking/exercising is out of the picture. I know this is for the baby, but it's a touchy subject...I can't imagine what I'm gonna look like if I make it 14 more weeks! But I hope I do!!!
Maternity clothes? Exclusively
Total weight gain: Since I hit the 20 mark...I'm done sharing this info! Obviously by looking at my pictures I've put on a "healthy" amount of weight. Not feeling great about the face but "it is what it is". Because of my preterm labor risks, I can't be on my feet for more than 15 minutes, so walking/exercising is out of the picture. I know this is for the baby, but it's a touchy subject...I can't imagine what I'm gonna look like if I make it 14 more weeks! But I hope I do!!!
Maternity clothes? Exclusively
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Depends
Best moment this week: Pulling out the newborn clothes to wash...so excited for a little peanut to fit into them one more time! Oh, also my prenatal massage. Made a huge difference with backpain I was having! And narrowing down girl names to like 5!
Sleep: Depends
Best moment this week: Pulling out the newborn clothes to wash...so excited for a little peanut to fit into them one more time! Oh, also my prenatal massage. Made a huge difference with backpain I was having! And narrowing down girl names to like 5!
Movement: A lot of movement in a stretch of time...then a lot of sleep!
Food cravings: Food!
Gender: Perfect no matter what!
Labor Signs: No
What I miss: Going for long walks
What I am looking forward to: Meeting my baby
Purchases: I don't think anything this week
Weekly Wisdom: Don't take anything for granted
Milestones: Can't believe I'm starting my 3rd trimester already!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh...you are SO cute, and all belly! You cannot even tell you have gained weight, except where your little baby is growing!
Seriously, Beth? You look great. You are a cute prego and I love it! :)
14 more weeks! You can do it!
What happens if I crave all food too.. and I am not pregnant! :)
I can't believe this is already week 26 - although I wish baby W was going to get here sooner. November seems too far away! Cute picture and love the "week" updates :)
Extra weight??? Where???
All I see is a baby bump....and you wear it well. You look amazing.
beth, i dont know where this weight is that you speak of! you look amazing. little w is going to be here before we know it. after seeing abigail take care of her elmo, it is clear she will be the best older sister!
Post a Comment