

I was just trying a different place in the living room but it came out a little "artistic"...I wasn't going for this look but it's kind of sweet of mommy and baby
How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain: 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes. Wore my new maternity bathing suit this week to the pool...it was GREAT! I wish I could wear it forever!!! So much more confident in a bathing suit with a big belly...call me crazy!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Getting better...the couch is my new friend!!! Sleep so much better when leaning my back against it.
Best moment this week: Heard the heartbeat on the doppler right away..it was so cool!!!
Movement: Still not much...just a little "reminder" every day or two
Food cravings: peanut butter and jelly, gummi snacks, orange juice
Gender: Surprise!!! (Rob feels girl, I feel boy...only one can be right)
Labor Signs: No
What I miss: Hot dogs on the grill and salami sandwiches...but don't mind at all!
What I am looking forward to: Ordering my double stroller! (Baby Trend Sit n Stand Plus...has 2 seats now, but when Abigail is bigger it can be transitioned to 1 seat for Lil W and a bench for Abigail to ride on when need be.)
Weekly Wisdom: I am just telling myself to enjoy this! I really do enjoy every single day I'm pregnant!!!
Milestones: *This week is my 2nd check for a cerclage...if we make it through this week and the 20 week check, I'll be clear if it! *Showing more this week and enjoying my little belly! *Starting to think of names and purchases...big milestone for us!
6 comments:
Happy 17 weeks!!!! YAY!!!! I don't know why but I feel like boy????? Hope the apt. goes well:)!!
Look at that cute belly!! I love it. You are such a good and happy prego!
You are too cute! Glad to hear you are feeling well...you look great!
you are such a cute pregnant mom! i think boy too.
Joe or Jossie are really nice names!!!!
You look great!!! I feel another girl because I think Abigail needs a little sister. If she is as cool as me, Abigail will be a lucky girl.
Post a Comment