Here's what we've been up to this week....
While I am still going to watch the kids every now and then, this was my last week with Reese and Chase on Mondays and Tuesdays. So while Chase took a nap, Abigail and Reese had fun finger painting with pudding! Abigail really doesn't know what to do when the kids aren't around..she used to look for Kramer when she woke up, now she looks for Reese!




Reese declared a tu-tu party...so here are the girls together..this picture is so cute!
Also, on Saturday, Rob and I took Abigail to Brookfield Zoo.

Our 1st zoo trip with the wagon! It's much better than the stroller!

Daddy and Abigail looking at...of course...the monkeys!

We packed a lunch and had a great time!!!

Abigail was exhausted. It's literally only noon and she passed out in her wagon!
Today we are headed to Baby Bugs Gymnastics. This weekend we are celebrating my sister Katie's birthday! So happy early birthday, Kate!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
The zoo was awesome today! The weather is so nice. (Thanks for the passes- I think we may be getting our own soon!)
Anyway, love the pics! Reese is really going to miss playing all day with you. (Chase too!)She makes sure every night to mention Abigail, Beff, Kramer, and Wobbie in her prayers every night. Thanks so so much for all of your help. You are an amazing friend!
I love Abigail in her passed out pictures. She is such a ham!
So cute!!! Looks like the pudding was a success:)!! I love the picture of Abigail passed out in the wagon!! So cute:)!!
Post a Comment