Happy St. Patty's Day!!!!

We couldn't find anything green to wear..and then I remembered my overalls from when I was a kid! So Miss Abigail is wearing her vintage 78 overalls!!!!
Miss Abigail took a spill outside yesterday and now has her very 1st shiner!!!!
Happy St. Patty's Day! Love, Our Little Slugger
4 comments:
SOOO CUTE!! I love how those are your overalls!! Hope you guys have a great day:) and hopefully get to be outside!! Yay for 70 degrees!!
you should take abigail to mcd's for her first shamrock shake! (or maybe just a sip of yours) happy st. patrick's day, abigail!
Happy St. Patrick's Day Abigail, I have a special hat and glasses for you to wear tonight while you eat corned beef and cabbage. Oooh I'm not sure about the cabbage.
Love those pictures!! Abigails pig tails are adorable and the vintage overalls are great!!
Post a Comment