*Note: If you have speakers, I now have music.
This video is sideways..I can't seem to turn it but I'll work on it!
This day she found the stairs and wanted to go down them all day..the baby gate finally came out! The crying is because I'm blocking the stairs. I also keep saying "Hi Dada" because all weekend when she was with Rob, she would say that (Although I still don't consider it her 1st words because it's just sounds I think)...but she wouldn't do it today!
Also, I posted two times today..so look at the one beneath this one..labeled "For your listening pleasure"...
2 comments:
I can't wait to see a video of Abigail crawling upstairs.
my favorite part of this video is how she kind of runs into kramer. he is going to be sad when his buddy starts walking and is no longer at his level.
Post a Comment